What is YAMUNA BODY ROLLING? (YBR)
It’s Health, Fitness and Massage “Rolled” into one!
- have sore muscles?
- need to stretch and relax muscles that feel too tight?
- want to walk long distances and even wear high heels without pain?
- want your muscles to work more efficiently, helping get more from your workouts?
- want to boost your metabolism, improve posture, strengthen bones, relieve tight
- shoulders and help with back pain?
It’s Body Sustainability
Whether you are young or old, a fitness buff or a couch potato, rolling with a YBR ball can help you feel better, more vibrant, more alive. YBR consists of a series of routines using balls designed to self-massage, lengthen and tone muscles leaving you feeling both energized and relaxed. Learn to recognize and release negative tension, promote healing then stimulate and tone weak muscles to create a body that moves with ease and efficiency.
YBR is a revolutionary approach to health and fitness using balls designed exclusively for this practice. It consists of a series of routines using 6 to 10 inch balls. Unlike others ball exercises, YBR goes far beyond random movement and stretch. It works with your natural body design delivering almost immediate results.
“Save your Body Parts Series”
Save Your Hips & Knees
Save Your Back
Save Your Neck and Shoulders
Save Your Feet
- Mondays @ 6:00pm – May 16, May 30, June 13, 2016
- Tuesdays @11:30am – May 17, May 24, June 7, 2016
- Wednesdays @10:30am – May 18th, June 1, 2016
- Saturdays @ 10:00am – May 14, May 28, June 11, 2016
~Use your regular class pass to sign up online or pay a $20.00 drop-in fee per class.
Visit the YBR site: http://www.yamunausa.com/pages/about-us